Saturday, July 23, 2005

Inauguration

It has been a long time since I was first tempted to create my own blog, mostly because of Planet Arabeyes :-) I finally decided to start it when I came only today morning across the front page of Blogger. Yup, you have already guessed, I'm not a very regular blogs reader, though I like to hop from blog to blog occasionally. In spite of that, I read the posts on Planet Arabeyes almost at a daily basis.

So, for the near future, I'll probably talk exclusively about Arabeyes, Bayani, Open Source, Linux, C++ and related topics, since this is the main reason I'm starting to blog in the first place ;-) But I'll try to speak about other subjects that may - hopefully - interest you, readers of this blog.

As for the language of the posts, I'll try to post in Arabic, French and English, depending on the topic. And for now, it'll be hosted on Blogger, but maybe it'll end up in a website of its own, depending on how things will evolve. Who knows ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home